Friday, April 2, 2010

Error Message

I was going to publish a long piece earlier on Tongues. I spent a couple of hours editing it. I always want my formatting to be just right. Plus, I was trying to insert a chart. Not easy.

Well, anyway, after all that work, I got an error message. My post was never saved. Hence, I was unable to post it. I checked the Blogger help forum and found out that many were getting the same type of error message.

I'll get back at it in a few days.

God bless you all.
Andy

2 comments:

  1. Arghh!!!

    I HATE when that happens!! I always write my posts in Word now - even though I then have to go back in and delete the funky codes when I post. It still beats losing all that hard work.

    Just out of curiosity, what do you thgink of concentric cessationism?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully, I had done nearly all my editing work in Word first, so it wasn't a total loss.

    I've heard that Calvin can be interpreted as a concentric cessationist. I'm not quite sure. I seems like an appealing position, but I wonder if that's not just vestiigial pentecostal thinking on my part. I would like to know how it avoids the problems that classical cessationism steers us clear of.

    ReplyDelete

Visitor Counter

Flag Counter