- Lie - Hebrews 6:18
- Endure iniquity Isaiah - 1:13
- Dwell with evil - Psalm 5:4
- Be silent in the face of immanent disaster of His wayward people - Jeremiah 4:19
- Look on evil - Habakkuk 1:13
- Be pleased by those controlled by the sinful nature - Romans 8:8
- Deny Himself - 2 Timothy 2:13
- Be tempted by evil - James 1:13
These are moral inabilities, not physical inabilities. They are glorious incapacities.
There does not fall under the scope of God's omnipotence anything that implies a contradiction. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica I QXXV, art. 4.
All things are possible with God, but intrinsic impossibilities are not things. Circles squares are not only intrinsically impossible, they are nonentities: nonsense.