Friday, May 16, 2014

The Bible Mentions Predestination? Yeah, Just a Bit.

Predestination:

Isaiah 53:10. “When thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed”

Jeremiah 1:5. “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee” (cf. Mat 7:23, “never knew you”!).

John 3:27. “A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.”

John 6:37. “All that the Father giveth me shall come to me” (v 39).

John 6:44. “No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him” (vv 64-65).

John 10:16. “And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice.”

John 10:26. “But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep” (vv 27-29).

John 11:52. “And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.”

John 17:2. “As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him”

John 17:6. “I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world.”

Acts 18:10. “For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.”

Romans 4:16. “Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed.”

Rom 8:29-30. “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate...Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called.”

Galatians 4:28. “Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise” (Rom. 9:8).

Ephesians 1:5. “Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will.”

Ephesians 1:11. “In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will” (Isa 46:9-10).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter

Flag Counter